For the Buckle Collar:
* measure where the collar will be worn, using a cloth measuring tape with two fingers under the tape. This will
give you what is needed to adjust the collar smaller, if needed after your dog has been groomed.
For the Martingale Collar:
* 2 measurements are needed
1 - the widest part of the head, in order for the Martingale to slide over the ears onto the neck.
2 - middle of the neck, where the collar will be worn.
WIDTH OF COLLAR - SELECTING THE RIGHT ONE
3/4" for most small breeds
1" for small to medium breeds under 40 lbs
1 1/2"to 2" for the larger breeds over 40 lbs
ADJUSTING THE MARTINGALE COLLAR
These collars are best used on dogs that have a tendecy to back out of their collars.
Put the collar up behind the ears and adjust so that the two metal slides come together put don't touch each other.
Make sure that you test the collar on inside the house with a leash on so that you have adjusted it properly before venturing outside.
Buckle collar - soft nlyon
Martingale collar - strong soft polypropylene
- strong curved plastic buckles
- nickel plated welded slides and D rings
- thick brass and silver slides
- thick silver welded D rings
- quality fabric and ribbon from around the world
- high quality, strong, colour coordinated thread is used
LINING THE MARTINGALE
- polypropylene webbing is wrapped in either satin to give you a much softer collar
as well as giving the collar its fashion appeal.
- your contact information will only be used by QB Collars and WILL NOT be released to anyone.
- this method of payment is very convenient and can be made using your credit card or bank account.
- can be made by PAYPAL. Go to www.paypal.com to find out more.
- will be kept to a minium and I do not charge a handling fee.
- shipping to anywhere in the world.
- regular uninsured mail will be used unless you ask for insured mailing.
- one collar mailed within Canada uninsured should be less than $4.00
- one collar mailed within Canada insured should be about $8.00
- combined shipping fees will apply
- once your order has been paid, you will receive exactly what you have ordered.
- measuring correctly is your responsibility.
CLEANING YOUR COLLAR
- had washing is recommended in cool water with mild detergent
- hang to air dry
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COLLARS
- no collars should be worn while your dog is in a crate for an extended period of time
- martingales collars are walking collars and should not to be used if a dog is tied out
- examine collars frequently for wear
DISCLAIMER - QB Collar/Wendy Blais shall not be liable for damages to property or injuries to persons or animals, including recovery of losses resulting from negligence and/or the use of QB Collars Products.